And it’s this growth that led to Risk International being named among the Weatherhead 100 – a prestigious list of fast-growing companies based on revenue for the past five years.
A program of Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management, the Weather 100 award was established in 1988 to celebrate Northeast Ohio’s spirit of entrepreneurship and to recognize companies that exemplify innovative success.
Candidates for the Weatherhead 100 must meet the following criteria:
- 12-month period of net sales from 2010 – 2014
- 2010 net sales must be at least $100,000
- Headquartered in Ashland, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull or Wayne County
- Not a franchise or subsidiary of another company between 2010 – 2014
- Must be a for-profit organization
The Weather 100 award isn’t only a recognition of our growth and success, it demonstrates the clear need for Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-size companies with complex risk profiles to engage with an outsourced risk management team – to be free of the insurance industry’s conflicts of interest and bias.